2020-2021 Undergraduate Catalog

POL 490 Independent Study

An independent study in a specialized area of political science may be arranged through a faculty member teaching in the subject area. The student must be a junior or senior and have a minimum GPA of 3.00 to be eligible. Request forms are available in the Registrar's Office. 3 credits.