2019-2020 Accelerated Undergraduate Catalog

Payment Policies

Payment of Bill

Students are billed for tuition and other semester expenses at the beginning of the semester and may arrange to pay their accounts in one of the following ways:

Plan 1 - Pay your account in full by the due date for each semester which is two weeks prior to the first course in each semester. Your statement includes total semester charges minus confirmed financial aid.

Plan 2 - You may set up a payment plan (to pay in full or monthly) using your bank account (savings or checking) or credit card with Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS). Enrollment and service fees may apply. Visit the Student Portal and review the information under "Paying Your Bill." Before you begin, you will need to collect the following information:

  • Student Name
  • Student ID Number found below the date on your statement
  • Balance due found on your statement. Note - if you have an existing payment plan with Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS), scheduled future payments are not reflected on the statement. Deduct these future payments from your statement balance before submitting a payment for any new balances.
  • Your financial information (Credit Card or Bank Account). Go to the Student Portal / "Paying your bill".
    • Returning users should use the same login from previous semesters.
    • New users should follow the prompts to sign up.
  • Balance must be paid in full before beginning a new term. Still have questions? Visit the student portal for answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.

Students not enrolled in an approved payment plan will be assessed an account service fee of $125 each semester as well as a monthly fee of $40 for any balance over $125.

Transcripts and diplomas will not be released until all accounts are paid in full. Students owing money may not register for a new semester without clearance from the Business Office.

Course Withdrawal

A student may withdraw from a course during the three weeks of a course. No financial adjustments will be made. Students must contact their student service advisor to withdraw from a course. Students who withdraw will receive a grade of W, not affecting their GPA. Course withdrawals may affect financial aid.